HIKING TOUR: VARENNA, Castle of VEZIO Villa MONASTERO, FIUMELATTE
A great opportunity to visit the most interesting attractions of VARENNA with a local guide:
CASTLE of VEZIO,a medieval castle with a breathtaking scenery of the central part of the lake,
FIUMELATTE, the shortest river in Italy which was explored by Leonardo Da Vinci,
VILLA MONASTERO, a beautiful villa with a botanic garden of thousands of species,
VARENNA, a charming fishing medieval village, its colourful small streets and the "Walk of Lovers".
per adult from
What's included :
- Hiking guided by Nadia,Nature Guide abilit. AIGAE, Italian official Association for Hiking Guides
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Vezio Castle, 3 €
- Entrance to Villa Monastero, about 7€ depending on the inclusions
- Lunch: possibility to have lunch in a tipical Italian restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Vezio
- Entry/Admission - Villa Monastero
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Vezio, Via Del Castellano, 23828 Vezio, Perledo Italy
The Castle of Vezio shows us a breathtaking scenery of the central part of the Lake, watching Bellagio, Menaggio and Tremezzo. Immersed in a century-old olive grove, the castle tells us stories about its ancient origins. It's believed that the castle is visited by Queen Teodolinda, whose ghost sometimes appears...
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sorgente Fiumelatte, Fiumelatte Italy
Fiumelatte, better known as the shortest river in Italy, springs from a cave in the rock that has had illustrious explorers: Leonardo Da Vinci was one of the first. When active, the river flows into the lake in a beautiful cascade of white foam.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Villa Monastero, Varenna Italy
Villa Monastero, thanks to its strategic location, is one of the most interesting attractions of our lake: its history, its landscape, the botanic garden which extends for 2 km from Varenna to Fiumelatte with thousand botanical species and the House Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Varenna, Varenna, Lake Como, Lombardy
Varenna, a charming fishing village with its medieval centre, its small streets that lead from the main square to the lake, its beautiful lakeside with the romantic "Walk of Lovers".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :23829 Varenna LC, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.