Hiking Tour to the Ancient Monastery of Kameno
On this tour we will take a beautiful hike to visit the medieval Kameno Monastery, built in 630.
The Monastery is located 2 km. east of Delvinë, in Voskopoje, Albania.
Just beyond the monastery, down a dry river bed, there is a fresh water source and also a great shaded area to enjoy a picnic, a fire, or rest from the hike. As there will be spare time planned to enjoy a break.
If you would prefer to enjoy the hike, without carrying additional items for your break, a stop at a well known country restaurant can be arranged (note: the meal is not included in your tour price).
We recommend you wear sneakers or hiking shoes, as well as clothing you can remove and a good sunscreen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kisha e Shen Merise, Voskopoje Albania
On this tour we will hike to the medieval Kameno Monastery, built in 630. It is located 2 km. east of Delvinë, in Voskopoje, Albania.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3)Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right tochange or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Port, Sarandë, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.