Hiking Tour Rio Celeste Tenorios Volcano
The adventure begins from our main office Tropical Paradise Tour Operator in Fortuna downtown, we will pick you up in the morning around 7:30 am and once we have everybody on the bus, we are going to drive you to different places like the Malekus Indigenous Reserve and go through plantations of papaya, yuca and pineapples to get to our interesting and beautiful destination Tenorio National Park where Rio Celeste born. A great hike will take you into this interesting area to see the waterfall, and the place where Rio celeste born, into this National Park you can see, blue butterflies, howler monkeys, snakes like the eyelash viper, toucans and other wildlife.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tiquete de entrada
- Guia Naturalista
What's excluded :
- Bebidas alcohólicas
Tour Rio Celeste
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the Tour Rio Celeste:
Attractions on the Tour Rio Celeste:
- Tropical Paradise Tour Operator & Info Center
Operates: 7:30 am
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.