Hiking to the top of Vitosha mountain
Small groups , personal attention !
Duration: 6 hours
Meeting point: Aleksander Nevsky cathedral at 7.45am
You need to bring - warm clothes, comfortable shoes, gloves and hat, water/dry package
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vitosha is a mountain massif, on the outskirts of Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. Vitosha is one of the symbols of Sofia and the closest site for hiking, alpinism and skiing.
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :everyday at 07:45 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.