Hiking To Base Las Torres First Class
Enjoy a Full Day Tour walking to the Base of the Towers, seeing natives forest, mountains, rivers, lakes and panoramic views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transportation
- Bilingual trekking guide English/Spanish
- Box Lunch (Mineral water, fruit, brownie, oats cookies, juice box, sandwich)
- Seat insurance
- Optional trekking sticks, raincoat and gaiter
- Hotel in Puerto Natales pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Life insurance
- Torres del Paine Entrance fee
Departure from Puerto Natales at 07:00 am and direct transfer to sector Las Torres, starting point of the trail.
We take the road in the direction of the Valley and after 10 minutes of walking, we will walk on an old suspension bridge that crosses the Ascencio river.
Then follows a zigzag of marked for one hour. The ascent continues and passes by another slope and after 45 minutes the Chilean Camping is reached, with moderate slope, crossing several slopes that fall from the Admirante Nieto After about an hour and 10 minutes from the Chilean campsite, 700 meters above sea level, you reach the foot of the moraine that gives access to the viewpoint.
First it goes next to a slope and under the shade of the small trees, but higher up the path is lost as such and you must continue ascending among the rocks, that are marked to show the route. After about half an hour, you reach the eastern end of the lagoon, from where you have a view of the three towers and Peineta and Nido de Cóndores hills. After resting and having lunch in this place, we begin our return along the same path until we reach the starting point, and return to Puerto Natales.
• Torres Del Paine National Park, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
Departure Point :Manuel Bulnes 407, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A high amount of walking is involved
- To do this excursion it is obligatory to attend the briefing which is daily from 7PM at Casa de la Patagonia, #407 Manuel Bulnes ST. in Puerto Natales.
- This excursion does not operate on December 25th and January 1st.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.