Hiking the Hin Lad Waterfall Trail
The Hin Lad Waterfall trail is one of Ko Samui's most well-known hiking trails. It is a beautiful but not too strenuous trek.
The 4 to 5 kilometre jungle trek is slightly uphill but even this is not too difficult. That said, it is rocky in some parts so it is recommended to wear shoes or runners with soles that give good traction to avoid slipping.
The trail follows the river through thick, evergreen rainforest which offers plenty of shade, coolness and some wonderful views.
Spend about 20 minutes at the Hin Lad Waterfall to explore the impressive landscape and even take a refreshing dip in the rockpool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Guide
- Return hotel transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Liquid refreshments (water)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hin Lad Waterfall, Thailand
The Hin Lad Waterfall Trek is a beautiful and not too strenuous trek.
We will follow a jungle trail uphill for about 30-40 minutes (3-4 kilometer).
The trail follows the river uphill trough a dense evergreen rainforest setting with palms and creepers. The forest offers lots of shade and somewhat coolness.
After our rest we will be walking the same trail down, again in a relaxed pace taking time to enjoy the views and forest. Depending on the time spend at the waterfall the tour will take 1 up to 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Koh Samui hotels and resorts
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must have a reasonable level of fitness to partake in this tour
- Children 9 years or younger not permitted to join tour
- Approximately 20 minutes will be spent at the Waterfall during which time you will be able to swim
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Minimum 2 Adults required for Shared Tour to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.