Hiking Serra Malagueta
Guide is driver, than shares all the information throughout the journey.
The walk offers several paronamic views of the island.
The guide makes visitors enjoy the wonders of the island.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Serra de Malagueta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Serra de Malagueta, Hauptstrasse von Praia nach Tarrrafal, Santiago Cape Verde
Serra Malagueta is a very green natural park, mainly in the period of the year, between Augusts to December. The park allows a small walk on foot and enjoys the magnificent plantations and being the second highest peak of the island, the mountain allows a beautiful panoramic view of the island. Natural Park is an protect area by government. Is a perfect park to relax and enjoy your stay.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Oasis Atlantico Praiamar, Praia, Cape Verde
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you anywhereAirports
- Francisco Mendes Airport, Praia, Santiago Cape Verde
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.