Hiking Pichincha and The Teleferico
The effort has its reward, the contact with nature, near the city of Quito and upon arriving at the Rucu Pichincha observe the expectation offered by this Volcano. It is a good place for acclimatizing to the people that come for hiking and trekking in the mountains of Ecuador.
We pick up from your hotel at 8H30 in the morning towards to the TeleferiQo of Quito where stars our adventure the Ruco Pichincha Volcano.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - TelefériQo
- Entry/Admission - Rucu Pichincha
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TelefériQo, Fulgencio Araujo, y, Quito 170527, Ecuador
The adventure begins in the morning, at 9 am, we will board a cabin of the Quito cable car, which will take us to Cruz Loma hill located at 4100 meters high, where you can observe the city of Quito from the northern part to the southern part.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rucu Pichincha, Quito Ecuador
We will trek approximately 4 hours, crossing landscapes of the Andean Paramo, we will pass through the sharp rock walls of the Rucu Pichincha which means "Old" in Quechua language, We will take the road to the Arenal and climb a cracked road for 1 more hour and finally we will arrive at 4784 meters above sea level, at the top of Rucu Pichincha.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.