Hiking Paul Valley
With this hike discover the exotic road to Paúl valley, the garden of Cabo Verde.
The path goes from cottage to cottage, crossing vegetable crops (cabbage, tomato, corn, yam, beans) and tropical fruits or grains (banana, guava, sugar cane, coffee), combining it with meeting the locals.
This is an opportunity to discover the local rural life: walking through mule trails, built by men at the feet of the "levadas" (irrigation canals) and terraced crops.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paul, Paul, Municipality of Paul, Santo Antao
Paúl valley is considered the greenest and most luxuriant valley of the country.
The path goes from cottage to cottage, crossing vegetable crops (cabbage, tomato, corn, yam, beans ....) and tropical fruits or grains (banana, guava, sugar cane, coffee ...), combining meeting with locals, agriculture and botany.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Porto Novo
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If groups inferior to 3 persons, the guide might also be the driver.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.