Hiking on the Edge of Ljubljana
A 5-hour hiking tour on the edge of Ljubljana, to the hills of Šmarna Gora or Rašica. Enjoy a lunch filled with local Slovenian delicacies and see spectacular views of beautiful Ljubljana from above.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
We will first drive to the start of the trail, where we will begin our hike to the summit of Šmarna gora, which is 2195 feet high. The hike will take about 45 minutes. We will then take a look around the summit where the famous pilgrimage church of Our Lady is located. Lunch with Slovenian traditional dishes follows. After lunch we return the same route back to the valley, the hike will take about 45 minutes. Driving back to your hotel.
• Smarna Gora, Ljubljana Slovenia
• LjubljanaGuides - Day Tours, Domzale Ulica Matije Tomca 2 Preseren square, Ljubljana 1230 Slovenia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.