Hiking (National Parks, Hossa, Riisitunturi, Oulanka, Syöte)
In every season we organize hiking trips through the beautiful nature of Ruka and the Oulanka National Park. Accompanied by an experienced guide, you walk through nature, and visit the most beautiful places and see a colourful variety of animals along the way. Small huts along the path in parks such as Oulanka National Park in and around Ruka offer shelter when the weather is bad or just act as a pleasant resting point. Regardless of the season, a hiking session is concluded with a relaxing get-together by the fire while enjoying a cup of coffee made in a traditional Finnish way.
Be surprised by the breathtaking nature of Finland and go on a hiking trip!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Be surprised by the nature!
Hiking in Finland.
Nature in Finland has countless roads, paths and tracks. You can walk through the nature for hours without meeting anyone. Nature in Finland is impressively old and often still unspoiled. Flora and fauna flourish in parks such as Oulanka National Park and the area around Ruka. The energy of the primeval landscape falls around your shoulders like a soothing blanket. Finland is therefore the place to be for an unforgettable hiking experience.
Departure Point :Ronkaisenrannantie 4, 93999 Kuusamo, Finland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/23/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Friday: 07:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.