hiking in the golan hights - Following the rocks
A very unique trek exploring the geological structure of the volcanic Golan Heights, How a hand full of volcanoes a few million years ago affected history even until today.
The hike will begin with a climb up one of the most impressive canyons in the north of the Golan, we will reach the altitude of 630 meters and then hop on vehicles and drive through various look points and geological phenomena's in order to understand the broader picture of how the region was formed
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BIG Kiryat Shmona, Southern Industrial Zone Near Road 90, Kiryat Shmona Israel
Pickup starts near Kiryat Shmona bus station or Odem Forest Reserve, Mas'ada. After pickup, explore the open terrains of the north part of the Golan Heights.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Odem Forest Reserve, Mas'ada
Traveler pickup is offered
bus station kiryat shmonaor any hotel northen then kiriat shmona
Return Detail :Odem Forest Reserve, Mas'ada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.