Hiking in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
The north of Tenerife has a wide range of trails with varied landscapes. Our route starts at a viewpoint over the Orotava valley and at the top of the cliffs. We will go down with our guide along the diverse coast in vegetation and breathtaking views. Walking along the north coast of Tenerife you will meet several beaches of volcanic origin, characterized by its black sand. In addition, during the tour we will find plantations of bananas, vineyards and an immense variety of fruit trees such as avocados or parchitas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Clothes, helmet and backpack
- Souvenir pictures
What's excluded :
You will know corners of Tenerife that you could not discover otherwise. The hiking route is done in small groups so that we can enjoy nature more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotels in Puerto de la Cruz
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.