Hiking in Ouirgane valley & berber villages : Private guided tour
This Atlas mountains day trip will give you an opportunity to discover the berbers lifestyle in a non touristic region for those seeking silence and nature
Once in “Ouirgane” you’ll meet our guide, he'll ensure that you have a unique experience brimming with traditional berber culture during this atlas day trip.
The hike starts from “Marigha" going through Olive and Juniper trees to find yourself surrounded by huge unique reddish mountains known for their shape and structure and walking through the bushes before reaching the village of “Anraz” that can’t be distinguished from afar because of its red color due to its
old mud houses, to see how the locals live and visit the
300 years old shrines of “Rabbi Haim Ben diwane”.
Later on, you continue the hike to reach the village of “Tikhfist” to enjoy a breathtaking view on the Lake “Ouirgane” and the local farms and a view on the mountains surrounding the area.
You’ll savor this lunch in company of Adellatif and his family.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport
- Professional driver
- English & French speaking local guide
- Moroccan mint tea
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Mule if needed (12€) on request
- Lunch with the locals 20€ per person (on request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Market Weekly Saturday Asni, R203, Asni, Morocco
You'll cross the village of Asni on your way to the Ouirgane valley
Stop At: Ouirgane Ecolodge, Maghira Ouirgane 1، Ouirgane 42152, Morocco
On the map we couldn't find "ouirgane valley" but this is where you stop to start the experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe provide pick up from your accommodation.If located at +8km to 12km from city center en extra is required:- 30 EURO in total for 1-6 persons- 50 EURO in total for 7-17 Persons
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.