Hiking in Kok Moinok Canyon
Kok-Moynok is a canyon with long, narrow and winding passages between steep walls, diving left and right passages, lateral fragments. The slopes are fraught with numerous, large and small, canyons washed in the thickness of clay and sand. Flowing down the mountainside, the water paved its way and left an indelible, but very beautiful mark. The mountains here are entirely from clay and sand, that is why forms of red-colored sandy cliffs resembling bizarre fabulous structures appear. The most important thing in this place is not to miss the beauty, sometimes you need to turn around to see interesting things that are left behind you.
By climbing to the mountains, it is possible to catch an amazing panoramic view of the canyons so while enjoying the views you will have a feeling of visiting the red planet. The identical terrain will confuse your mind and you may think for a moment, that you’ve escaped from the planet Earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konorchek Canyons, 125 km from Bishkek, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Kok-Moinok canyon is the beautiful great scenic canyon placed in the Issyk-Kul region, at Boom gorge. Kok Moinok got its name from the village located nearby. This amazing place is striking in its
beauty and a bunch of all shades of red color.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ala-Too Square, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Traveler pickup is offered
1 - 3 pax pick up from the hotel3 or more pax pick up from meeting pointGroup accommodated in one hotel, pick up from the hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.