Hiking in Batak Tribal Village tour
This tour takes you on a 1.5-hour jungle hike to a tribal village home to the Batak people, indigenous people of the Philippines. You can see the culture and way of life of tribal people that are now diminishing in the mountains in palawan.
This is part of the Sustainable Tourism Project to help preserve the culture and living traditions of the Batak indigenous cultural communities and to create opportunities for livelihood from tourism activity, the Batak Visitor Center and Cultural Village was established and Kultura Batak Tourism Producers Cooperative are those poeple produces and sells handicraft as souvenir items to tourists.
The tours starts from pick up from your city center hotels. IF your hotel is located outside the city center an extra pick up and drop off charge for the van will be collected.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off if your hotel is within the city center
- Entrance fee
- Licensed Tourguide
- Entry/Admission - Cleopatra's Needle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cleopatra's Needle, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
Batak visitor center
Hiking in the village to see batak tribal community
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will fetch you from any hotel in the city proper of puerto princesa.If your hotel is out of town extra pick up charge applies.Airports
- Puerto Princesa Airport, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island Philippines
- puerto princesa pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.