Hiking Halkidiki Porto Koufo
On our hike near Porto Koufo you can expect fantastic views of the glittering Aegean. You walk on original hiking trails through green nature and can learn a lot about the history of the area from your hiking guide.
You should definitely combine this hiking trip with a visit to one of the traditional taverns at the port of Porto Koufos. Our hiking guide can give you perfect advice!
If you need a pick-up, please contact us. Pick-up is possible from some locations at no extra charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided hike
- All Fees and Taxes
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Hiking Chalkidiki Porto Koufo: We hike at the beautiful fishing village of "Porto Koufo", which is surrounded by a chain of hills. Because of this chain of hills the sea is very calm and it almost looks like a big lake. Porto Koufo is very protected due to its special location. The small fishing village in Chalkidiki has about 20 inhabitants. There you will find small taverns, inviting cafes and beautiful stretches of beach for swimming. The village, with its beautiful harbor, is the ideal place to relax after a hike.
Porto Koufo is called "Deaf Harbor" by the ancients. They claim that anyone in the bay of Porto Koufo cannot hear any noise from the sea. The view of the harbor from above is breathtaking. Huge rocks that rise above a bay that looks like a lake, as the small opening to the sea is almost invisible. As we walk along the coast, we will see caves, some of which can be entered by boat.
German submarines were stationed here during the Second World War because of the bottomless depth of the port, but also because of its geographical location, which offers direct access to the Aegean Sea.
• Kelyfos, Neos Marmaras 630 81, Greece
• Porto Koufo, Porto Koufo, Sithonia, Halkidiki Region, Central Macedonia
• Porto Koufo Beach, Porto Koufo 630 72 Greece
• Sithonia, Sithonia, Halkidiki Region, Central Macedonia
Departure Point :Porto Koufo 630 72, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.