Hiking Experience in Rural Catalonia and Medieval Rupit
We will start the route from Rupit, one of the most beautiful villages in Catalonia. We will walk around its forests, streams, waterfalls and incredible cliffs.
From here we will enjoy breathtaking views of cliffs and nearby mountains that will take our breath away.
Once the route is finished, we will return to the town of Rupit, where we will taste a typical Catalan food in a traditional restaurant.
In the afternoon we will take a guided tour through this beautiful medieval village that is in a perfect state of preservation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport in van with air conditioning
- Professional multilingual guide
- Water bottle
- Personal insurance
What's excluded :
- Tip for the guide (optional)
- Pick up outside the meeting point
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Catalan typical food.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catalonia, Catalonia
Start: 8:30 a.m.
Come and hike the cliffs of Collsacabra, one of the most scenic landscapes in Catalonia and get to know the beautiful medieval village of Rupit.
After about an hour and a half of a pleasant way in a van with air conditioning, we will arrive at Rupit one of the most beautiful villages of Catalonia from where we will start walking.
Our route passes through streams, beautiful forests and is hanging over the cliffs of Collsacabra, a perfect natural balcony that offers incredible views of the swamp of Susqueda and its surroundings that will take your breath away. On our way we will go through the famous Salto de Sallent, the highest waterfall in Catalonia with 115 meters of fall. If we are lucky we can see the impressive eagles flying very close !.
After about 3 hours of pleasant walk, we will arrive back to Rupit, a medieval town of the XVI century, where we will enjoy a deserved typical Catalan food in a traditional restaurant.
In the afternoon we will take a guided tour through the medieval village of Rupit, where time seems to have stopped!
Finally, we will have free time before returning to Barcelona.
End: 6:00 p.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.