Hiking Cerro Tusa
Cerro tusa is a once in a lifetime experience, you won´t find anything like it anywhere in the world, it´s well known for its shape and declared the tallest natural pyramid in the world.
Also called the sacred mountain its is the main archaeological site of the region.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Arepa de chocolo and coffee
- Lunch - Traditional Colombian Meal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venecia, Venecia, Antioquia Department
Venecia is a small town in the southwest of Antioquia, just one hour drive from Medellin.
We will meet our local guide there and visit the central square, the church and get a brief summary of Venecia , Cerro tusa and its surrounds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Tusa, Venecia Colombia
We will embrace a challenging but unbelievable hike, get to see the "face of the goddess" , climb the mountain enjoy the magnificent views and finally have a typical Colombian lunch at the very top of the mountain.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.