Hiking Capo Testa, The Moon Valley! Sardinia - Italy
This Hike is one of the Top things to do in Sardinia!
Walking along the Moon Valley (Valle della Luna) you'll have many spots where to enjoy the sun and the view all over the walk of the sea.
The Breeze of the Mediterranean Sea will keep the temperature fresh and comfortable even during Summer.
Strange Granite Shaped Rocks, Caves, relax in the sandy beach and strolling around the Town of Santa Teresa it's a perfect day of relax.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Free Water on Board
- Entry/Admission - Spiaggia Rena Bianca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capo Testa, Capo Testa, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia
This easy / medium Hiking of 2 and half hour will take you to
Valle della Luna, or "Moon Valley" is a Lost Paradise that you cannot miss during your Visit in Sardinia!
A scenic beauty and nature, the area of Capo Testa it's simply wonderful.
The Promontory was one of the last place of Europe populated by hippies, living in the caves since the 60s.
Today you can only find few people staying for few days in the area, especially in July and August.
For the rest of the year it's absolutely very quiet and peaceful place, where you can easily see the only owner of the place: Wild Goats running up and down in the valley!
In the past was used from the Roman for the quarries, and in some places you can also see the Spanish watchtowers overlooking the Straight of Bonifacio, Corsica (FRANCE).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Spiaggia Rena Bianca, Via Del Mare, Santa Teresa Di Gallura, 07028, Sardinia Italy
After the hiking you can refresh your feet and get a free massage from the white sand of this beach!
Swim in the crystal and transparent water it'll be absolutely a pleasure!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santa Teresa Gallura, Santa Teresa Gallura, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Sardinia
This city is located in the Northern point of the Island of Sardinia.
From here you can see the beautiful Coast line of the french Island of Corsica and the town of Bonifacio.
Santa Teresa it's a small village where to enjoy your caffè or ice cream while walking along the panoramic path that takes you to the Spanish Tower that overlook the french Island.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Shore Excursion from Olbia to Moon Valley, Santa Teresa di Gallura, Capo TestaDirect pick up and drop off from your Hotel, Villa, Private Yacht, B&B, Guest House, Apartment.Pick up included in the area of Olbia.For other areas please send us your request.The exactly time of pick up will be confirmed the day before of the excursion at 20:00 to your Mobile Airports
- Costa Smeralda Airport, Olbia, Sardinia Italy
- Porto olbia isola bianca, Banchina Isola Bianca, 07026 Olbia SS, Italy
- Località Portisco, 16, 07026 Olbia SS, Italy
- Grand Hotel Poltu Quatu, 07021 Arzachena, Province of Sassari, Italy
- Top Service Rent a car, Via Porto Cervo, Località Abbiadori, snc, 07021 Arzachena SS, Italy
- Cannigione OT, Via Lungomare A. Doria, 51, 07021 Cannigione SS, Italy
- 07020 Palau, Province of Sassari, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.