Hiking and Trekking tours in Madeira
Marvel at Madeira's pristine and vibrant endemic Laurissilva forests.
Take in panoramic views of the volcanic valleys of the island.
Walk next to a "levada" (an irrigation water channel).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Travellers will hike or trek through the Levadas and trails of Madeira Island, admire the islands endemic fauna, flora, and the majestic volcanic landscapes.
• Levada Nova, Prazeres, Calheta, Madeira Portugal
• Levada do Furado, ER103 Ribeiro Frio, Santana, Madeira Portugal
• Pico do Arieiro, E 202, Funchal, Madeira 9000-900 Portugal
• Pico Ruivo, Madeira Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can pick up our clients at their accommodation. Airports
- Madeira Airport, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- Porto do Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.