Hiking and Swimming at Kolocep Island
If you are tired of City crowd and you are fan of hiking and walking through nature just half an hour away from Dubrovnik then this trip is for you. Lost paths through pine wood and amazing nature, smell of mediterranean flora and sounds of milions crickets will make this trip memorable for you. We will show you breath taking view points on top of high cliff and hidden bays where you can swimm in crystal clear sea. We will tell you legends, introduce you to the local way of life, local Mediterranean nutrition and particularly state of mind that protects the Island inhabitants of everyday stress and illness of modern life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ferry (Postira) ticket included in price
- English speaking local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolocep Island, Kolocep Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
If you are tired of City crowd and you are fan of hiking and walking through nature just half an hour away from Dubrovnik then this trip has to be on your bucket list. We will meet in Gruz Harbour in front of the Information corner. With Postira, romantic old boat that connects Elaphite inhabitants with Dubrovnik, we will reach the Kolocep Island. And now real adventure finally starts, we will hike lost and forgotten paths. We are going to see small church of St. Nicolas, one of the most representative sample of Croatian Romanesque architecture. And then, we are going off road, we will follow the path through the pine wood that will take us to the western part of the Island where we will hike on steep cliff, enjoying the view until we reach Placet clearing. We rest a bit and continue our hike to Bezdan Lighthouse following the narrow path enjoying the most amazing sea view. Next point on our hike is Old Fort built by Napoleon that is lost in the wood.
Stop At: Gornje Selo, Gornje Selo, Solta Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Our final stop is Gornje Celo, second village at Island, where we will chill, swim and rest until there is time to leave this magical Island.
Departure Point :Obala Stjepana Radića 40, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.