Hiking Adventure to Chingaza Paramo—Moorlands from Bogota
Walk through the beautiful landscape of the paramo and its incredible water factories, which are an area of great biodiversity that hold about 2000 species of plants. It also has a great variety of birds, amphibians, reptiles and some vunerables species like the spectacled bear, paramo tapir, the puma, the andean condor, the jaguar, among others. Enjoy the splendor of nature in Chinganza while you learn about its ecological, historical and cultural importance. You will not be disappointed!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Air conditioned vehicle)
- Traditional Snacks
- Professional guide
- Medical insurance
- Bottled water & snacks
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Chingaza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Natural Chingaza, Bogota Colombia
After picking you up at 7 a.m, listen as your guide allows you insights into Colombian history and culture while enjoying the stunning scenery of the Andean Savannah during the ride to reach the Chingaza National Park.
Upon arriving at the park, sample some typical snacks before starting the hike.
Hike through nature trails across the tropicals mountains of Chingaza as your guide allows you insights into the captivating details of the biodiversity living here. The elevation ranges from 1.000 to 4.000 meters.
Gaze at the lakes and water reservoirs that are essentially the heart of pure water in this part of Colombia. Besides, they are historically related to the El Dorado legend. Hear in-depth commentary on the pre-Colombian culture and the inhabitants of this region.
Enjoy a typical lunch (not included in the price) before heading back to Bogota. Finally, we will leave you in the comfort of your hotel in the afternoon hours—or the El Dorado international airport.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in Bogota and the International Airport. Please provide pickup detailsupon booking. Times are subject to local traffic conditions and hotel location.Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No age restriction
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For Parche Cachaco Tours, it is crucial to have an excellent relationship with its travelers. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to provide a fun yet safe experience for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.