Hiking Adventure in Rocky Mountain National Park from Boulder
Few people travel to the Rocky Mountain National Park in the winter. While the weather can be severe, the awe of her beauty and winter solitude in the park is a unique experience. After the hike, we will stop in town at a local coffee shop for a warm up before heading back to Boulder.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local expert hiking guide
- Lunch - Sandwich lunch with healthy snacks. Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions.
- Water Refills
What's excluded :
Experience the raw nature of the Rocky Mountain National Park in the winter. This is a moderately paced 3.5 mile easy / moderate hike on the Emerald Lake Trail in the grand Rocky Mountain National Park. There will be plenty of opportunities to stop, rest and take in the views. We will drive to the trailhead and hike to Emerald Lake. While in the park, expect to see sweeping vista views of snow covered mountains plus a chance to see migrating elk herds. Please dress warmly as temperatures are typically considerably colder than in Boulder. Micro Spikes will be provided to help with traction if needed.
• Rocky Mountain National Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready for pick up at 8.30am. If there are additional locations that we are picking up from, we will contact you the night before with an adjusted pick up time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- We operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a moderate hike at altitude that many guests may find challenging. If you do not exercise regularly or may have issues at altitude, please consider our Rocky Mountain National Park auto tour if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- This activity will have a maximum of 6 hikers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.