[Hiking & Trekking] Pu Luong Natural Reserve Explore (Full day)
* Route: 7 to 10 km
* Duration: Full day
* Level: Easy
* Transfer: up to 2 hours
* Altitude: 200m ~ 700m
Getting really deep into local life, exploring untouched corners and challenge yourself with nearly 2 hours trekking exercise are what the Natural Reserve Exploring Tour bring you. Just get yourself ready for a lot of amazing moments and unforgettable experience.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local tour guide (Vietnamese speaking)
- Lunch - Local Lunch at Nủa Village
- Bottled water - 2 water bottle per person
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pu Long Nature Reserve, Pu Long Nature Reserve, Thanh Hoa Province
07.00 AM: Having breakfast at Orchid Restaurant
08.30 AM: Get on car transferring to Pù Luông natural reserve (in Thanh Hóa province) which is 1,45 hours to 2 hours driving away from Mai Chau Ecolodge.
Pass By: Don Village, Thanh Son Commune Pu Luong Nature Reserve, Ba Thuoc 440000 Vietnam
10.30 AM: Arrive Đôn village and then start the off road trekking tour from Đôn village and passing some tribal villages (Kho Mường village, Trình village…). We can have an overview of Kho Mường village from the road on the top side. After 1 hour following small muddy trails, getting through dense forest and tracking along stream to reach Trình village, you will catch plenty of rural beautiful scenery of local life, people doing farm work. The rustic beauty here will amaze you definitely.
Stop At: Chau Doc, Chau Doc, An Giang Province
11.30 AM: From Trình village we will go by car to Nủa village (only 30 minutes transferring)
12.00: Arrive Nủa village and stop at one of the local house-hold, then having lunch at this local house – A really traditional and fantastic lunch with lots of cuisines such as domestic chicken, bamboo roots, grilled pork paste…. Take time to get knowledge on their culture and life. And you will be amazed by the house owners’ friendliness. Take a rest before starting to trek from Nủa to Đốc village
03.00 PM: Transfer back to Ecolodge on a different route to catch a look at the giant bamboo water wheels.
17.00: End of program.
Departure Point :Mai Chau Ecolodge, Nà Phòn, Mai Châu District, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.