Hiking | Beni Na'im - Hebron | 7km
The best way to see the beauty of Palestine is to walk in it. Where you can see all the fauna and flora native to the land - passing villages and communities in the countryside.
See the occupation first hand and up close, with hikes along the separation barrier and past settlements throughout the West Bank. See the contrasting beauty of nature and the brutality of occupation.
A chance to recognise the historical and religious wealth of Palestine, with all the signs of the civilizations who have called this land home. Feel the character of each city, while walking among and interacting with the people who live there.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide.
What's excluded :
From Beni Na'im, the location of the tomb of Lot, to Hebron and the Tomb of the Patriarchs. This hike through the high hills of Hebron, is a moderate and pleasant walk among many varieties of trees: olive, grape, almond, fig, pistachio, apricot, and cypress.
Departure Point :Bani Na'im
Traveler pickup is offered
we can arrange the meeting point together, the nearest city is Hebron,so this is the best place to meet.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/18/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.