Hike to Trinidad Most Spectacular Waterfall
Much acclimated for its beauty, Paria Falls is one of Trinidad and Tobago most spectacular sites. Take a six mile trek starting from the historic suspension bridge at Blanchisseuse, through evergreen forest to Paria Beach. From the beach, take a 15 minutes hike along the river path will then lead to one of the country's most picturesque and enticing waterfall. The adventurous will relish the challenge of swimming against the current to go beneath the falls. However for the less adventurous, there is a spacious plunge pool at the base of the waterfall ideal for bathing or Swimming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blanchisseuse, Blanchisseuse, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
Take a six mile trek starting from the historic suspension bridge at Blanchisseuse, through evergreen forest, to Paria Beach. From the Beach, a 15 minute hike along the river path will then lead to one of the country's most picturesque and enticing waterfall the adventurous will relish the challenge of swimming against the current to go beneath the fall. However, for the less adventurous, there is a spacious plunge pool at the base, ideal foe bathing or swimming.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2/7/2020 - 4/30/2023
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.