Hike to the Troll Church caves
The Troll Church (484 m.a.s.l.) consists of three exciting limestone grottos with underground streams and waterfalls. The two lower grottos have beautiful waterfalls that cascade 14 metres down into a white marble pool. The uppermost one consists of long underground passages. On the surface to the west of the uppermost grotto there is a fishing lake with white marble "jetties". The mountain behind the Trolls' church is very distinctive, with jagged points and spires.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch package with sandwich, banana or apple and water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trollkirka, 6440 Elnesvågen, Norway
The Trollkirka, Troll church, is no ordinary church as many may think, but an exciting marble and limestone cave in the mountains with underground rivers and waterfalls. It takes about an hour and a half to get to the caves. The main cave is about 70 m long and leads into a waterfall that falls into a white marble bowl. We will bring flashlight and lunch package for you. We recommend hiking boots / waterproof shoes for this trip because of the water inside the caves, in addition to the start of the trail that sometimes can be wet. You can take also your bikini/swimming wear and take a refreshing swim in the mountain lake closeby.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Molde.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.