Hike to Single Tree Hill in Nuwara Eliya
(SKU: LK74070200) This 4-hour private tour will take you on a hike to the top of Single Tree Hill, the ninth tallest mountain in Sri Lanka. Catch the incredible sight of many of the tallest mountains in Sri Lanka in one panoramic view. Get some great photographs. Have a picnic lunch by the lake at the end of your hike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Refreshments with energy slabs
- First aid
- Back up vehicle for emergency transport
- Support staff
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any transportation up to the trail head at Nuwara Eliya
- Any additional beverages or food
- Entry/Admission - Single Tree Hill
- You will be starting your hike at 7:30am near the Race Course in Nuwara Eliya Town. After a brief description of the route and track by your hiking guide, you will be starting you hike through the tea estates at 8:00 am.
Single Tree Hill, or One Tree Hill as it is also called, is the 9th tallest mountain of the country and stands at 2100m from sea level.You will be stopping occasionally for refreshments. This is a short brisk hike with minimal difficulties, perfect for some exercise. You will be able to see many sights such as the mountains Piduruthalagala, Sri Pada and Hakgalla and many others depending on the weather of the day. You can also see great views of Nuwara Eliya and Lake Gregory.
After spending a relaxing hour on the summit, enjoying the view and taking some photos, you will be hiking back at 11:30am.
Once you return to the city you will be able to enjoy a picnic lunch at Lake Gregory.Your tour ends here.
Departure Point :Nuwara Eliya Main Bus Station, PBC Hwy, Nuwara Eliya 22200, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Personal effects for warm/windy/rainy conditions should be carried by clients
- The experienced and well-trained guide would take every precaution to ensure the safety and well being of all guests on tour as your safety is our prime concern.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.