Hike Lion's head sunset
At the summit of Lion's Head one has a 360 degrees views of Cape Town.
Lion's Head is one of the three iconic peaks that frame the city of Cape Town.
Lion's Head is the most iconic landmark after Table Mountain.
Lion's Head can be reached within ten minutes from the city and the summit can be reached within an hour.
Lion's Head has Table Mountain as its backdrop and is situated in one of the smallest but richest floral kingdoms in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Head lamp
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lion's Head, Signal Hill Road, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
From Lion's Head summit you can cast your eyes over the city of Cape Town, Table Mountain, the beaches of Camps Bay, Clifton and watch the sun setting to the west.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Lower Tafelberg 1, Table Mountain (Nature Reserve), Cape Town, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect guest from any hotel or guest house in Cape Town city bowl only
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers who suffer form vertigo or fear of height
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our 5 seater sedan vehicle maximum guest capacity will be reduced to 3 passengers Our 8 seater mini-buses vehicle maximum guest capacity will be reduced to 4 passengers. Discretion can be used for people from the same small family/friend group who are traveling together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.