Hike in Sithonia Chalkidiki
Hike in Sithonia Chalkidiki:
You will experience a mountain hike between olive groves and pine forests with a beautiful view of the Aegean Sithonias.
We start our hike in Chalkidiki in the traditional mountain village "Parthenonas". From the village there is a wide view over the Toronean Gulf with the small island of Kelyfos to the Kassandra peninsula. On the original hiking trails over the mountain "Dragoudeli" we can always enjoy fantastic views of the wide sea. Our hike in Sithonia ends in the beautiful harbor town "Neos Marmaras".
If you need a pick-up, please contact us. Pick-up is possible from some locations in Sithonia at no extra charge.
Upon request, a visit to the Folklore Museum in Parthenonas (1 EUR admission, not included in the price)
Elevation meters of our hike: from 350 m to 0 m
The claim of our hike: moderate
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided hike
- All Fees and Taxes
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Folklore Museum in Parthenonas (1 EUR per person)
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Οικισμός Παρθενώνας Νέου Μαρμαρά, Unnamed Road, Parthenonas 630 81, Greece
The small and quiet picturesque mountain village Parthenonas exudes a fascinating, typically Greek flair. A walk through the narrow, picturesque streets and alleyways of Parthenonas brings you to a multitude of colorful gardens and old, small buildings to face, which are partially completely overgrown. In addition, there are several quaint taverns.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kelyfos, Neos Marmaras 630 81, Greece
View of the uninhabited greek island Kelyfos,
Stop At: Neos Marmaras 630 81, Greece
Very nice harbor town for shopping, walking or eating out. There are many shops and taverns. Return to the starting point by taxi (can be arranged by the guide). Price about 6 to 10 EUR per taxi. Not included in the price.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parthenonas 630 81, Greece
Return Detail :Neos Marmaras 630 81, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The trails in Greece do not always meet the European standards for safety and signage.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.