Hike Around Lake Atitlan
Join this half-day tour and get ready to hike around one of the best places of Lake Atitlán.
You can see the locals people working on their corn field, coffee and much more plantations.
This is a good opportunity to visit some Mayan villages like Jaibalito, Tzununná and San Marcos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Lake Atitlan
What's excluded :
- Hiking at the shore Lake Atitlan is a unique experience.
During this hiking tour you can see a lot of good place and amazing views of the three volcanoes.
In addition to singular vistas of the lake and the volcanoes, you’ll witness superb views of the villages of Jaibalito, Tzununá and San Marcos.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotels in Panajachel
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.