Hike & Taste experience from Siena
A special hike, a walk that will help you enjoy the city of Siena and reach a winery very close to the city center!
per adult from
What's included :
- Details for the hike
- Wine tasting and lunch
What's excluded :
- Transfer by car
This morning you depart from your hotel in Siena, you reach Piazza del Campo which is your departing point for this hike tour. From here you have to take the Via Banchi di Sopra and pass by the famous Palazzo Salimbeni. Keep on walking until Porta Camollia. You follow Via Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Viale Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour for less than 1 mile before turning left and get to the Strada di Marciano.
From here it will be less than 10 minutes to reach the winery.
The walking tour is 10 miles roundtrip departing from Piazza del Campo and this allows you to have a great hike in the city of Siena before reaching the splendid winery, where you should arrive by 11.30 for enjoying a special winery tour.
At your arrival you'll meet a member of the family for a great wine tasting and lunch experience!
At the end of the experience you may want to walk back or you can easily call a taxi with the assistance of the wine hospitality manager.
Departure Point :53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.