Highlights of Yangon Full Day Tour
Take a journey through the heart of the to visit some of the most spectacular sights in Yangon. Visit some of the city’s most revered temples, local markets and pagodas. Our journey begins where faded colonial buildings stand next to glittering temples and a short walk turns into an eye-opening discovery of the country’s history and diverse cultures.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch in one of the most famous local restaurants (no drinks)
- Bottled water - One bottle per person when touring
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee for Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda
- Entrance Fee Sule Pagoda
- Entrance Fee Kandawgyi Park
- Entrance Fee Shwedagon Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Our journey begins where faded colonial buildings stand next to glittering temples and a short walk turns into an eye-opening discovery of the country’s history and diverse cultures. Our first stop is Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, the sheer size and presence of the Chaukhautree’s 230ft (70m) long reclining Buddha is breathtaking.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
After that we will go Sule Pagoda, the geographical and commercial heart of the city.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Following this you will enjoy a stroll in Kandawgyi Park, where also known as Royal Lake, is a beautiful artificial lake built by the British as a reservoir. Onwards to lunch at a local restaurant to enjoy some typical Myanmar food.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
After lunch, we will visit to Bogyoke Market (Scott Market) to buy and inspect some Myanmar souvenirs and we walk around colonial buildings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
At last, we will visit the unforgettable Shwedagon Pagoda the most revered Buddhist temple in Myanmar to view the sunset, after which you will return to your hotel to reflect on your fascinating journey.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up any hotels in Yangon.Tour can start OR finish at the airport.Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Appropriate clothing for religious sites must be worn in the Pagodas
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.