Highlights of Turin Small-Group Walking Tour
Explore Turin's city center with a local guide on this 2-hour tour.
With a small group of no more than 15 travelers, visit the city's highlights as you hear stories about each monument's history.
Walk through the main streets and discover the beautiful Piazza San Carlo, the Porta Palazzo food Market, the largest outdoor market in Europe!
You will see the Duomo, which holds the Holy Shroud, and the Royal Palace, home of the first king of Italy.
Cross Via Po' to finish off your tour admiring the icon of Turin: the Mole Antonelliana!
Visit Turin with a local guide, it's a whole other story!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza C.L.N, Piazza Cln, Turin Italy
You will meet your local guide in Piazza C.L.N. by the lady's fountain.
Pass By: Duomo di Torino e Cappella della Sacra Sindone, Piazza San Giovanni, 10122 Turin Italy
The Duomo of Turin is one of the most important churches of the city. Right next to it and connected to the church there is a small chapel, where the Holy Shroud is preserved. It is visible to the public only in certain days during the year.
Pass By: Piazza San Carlo, Piazza San carlo, 10121 Turin Italy
Piazza San Carlo is considered the "living room" of Turin. It is known like this because there are numerous cafés where politicians, philosophers and people in general get their coffee.
Pass By: Mercato Centrale Torino, Piazza della Repubblica Porta Palazzo, 59100 Turin Italy
The Mercato Centrale is the main open air market of the city, where you can find local fruit and vegetables, a ham and cheeses made by local farmers.
Pass By: Quadrilatero Romano, 10100 Turin Italy
The Roman District is where all the main monuments are located of the Roman era.
Pass By: Mole Antonelliana, Via Montebello 20, 10124 Turin Italy
The Mole Antonelliana was built to be a synagogue, but then was used as a museum. Today it is the famous Museum of Cinema and from the top you can see a marvellous view of the whole city.
Pass By: Via Po, Turin Italy
Via Po is a street of Turin where the Mole Antonelliana is located.
Pass By: Piazza Carignano, 10121 Turin Italy
Piazza Carignano is one of the main squares of Turin.
Pass By: Palazzo Reale, Piazzetta Reale 1 Piazza Castello, 10122 Turin Italy
The Royal Palace was the residence of the first king of Italy, of the Savoia family. If you have a chance, don't miss a visit inside. It is truly a beauty with features of the era it was built.
Departure Point :Piazza C.L.N., Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Torino TO, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.