Highlights of the Udaipur with Ekling Ji (Guided Full Day Sightseeing Tour)
First word that come in your mind when someone talk about Rajasthan is it's Royalness; what it feels like to be royal. If you are running short on time or just come down to explore touristic destinations in and around city, full day city tour is the best option.
We have picked up all the spilled pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Trails of Udaipur tour, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and lifesytle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Car for all the destinations
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- 1. Entry fee to any historical site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan
Experience the famous tourist destinations in a city customized based on your requirement, an unparalleled experience that helps you to check mark almost all the destinations listed in your itineraries.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- 2. A small amount of walking is involved.
- 3. Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking.Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.