Highlights of Tanzania Safari
Home to the Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Tarangire and the renowned Serengeti plains, Tanzania is a treasure trove of wildlife in an unspoiled terrain.
Highlights of Tanzania Safari is an itinerary planned expressly for the traveller who wants to see the best this country has to offer, in only 8 days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full board accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water, 2 litres per person a day available in the car
- Pick up, Mwanza and Drop off, Arusha.
- Guaranteed departure.
- All meals from start to completion
- Guaranteed window seat.
- A local English speaking tour guide
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- International Flights
- Tour Guide TIP (minimum $ 25 a day)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Days 1: Arusha, Tanzania
Upon arrival in Arusha, we are met and transferred to our lodge. Arusha Coffee Lodge
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
After visiting a family-owned coffee plantation and stopping for lunch, we drive to Tarangire National Park, renowned for its large elephant population. We arrive in time for our first game drive. Tarangire Sopa Lodge B,L,D
Day 3: Tarangire National Park
Second only to the Ngorongoro Crater in its density of Tanzanian wildlife, Tarangire is home to large herds of eland, oryx, wildebeest and zebra. Bird watching is exceptional as well, and we may spot a Bateleur or Martial eagle soaring overhead. Tarangire Sopa Lodge B,L,D
Day 4: Tarangire - Lake Manyara National Park - Ngorongoro Highland
We drive to Lake Manyara National Park in the Great Rift Valley. After a picnic lunch in the Park, amply populated by lion, elephant and hippos, we drive to the Ngorongoro Crater, formed by the collapse of an extinct volcano. Here our lodge offers spectacular views across this natural amphitheater. Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge B,L,D
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
We spend a full day exploring the short-grass plains of the Crater floor - convinced we've stepped into another world. Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge B,L,D
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater - Serengeti National Park
Leaving the Crater, we drive to Olduvai Gorge, a history-changing archaeological site made famous by the Leakey family. Our drive ends at the legendary Serengeti National Park, which supports a wide variety of African wildlife. This afternoon we set off on our first game drive in the park. Serengeti Sopa Lodge B,L,D
Day 7: Serengeti National Park
Spend a full day exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti on early morning and afternoon game drives in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed. Serengeti Sopa Lodge B,L,D
Day 8: Serengeti - Arusha - Fly back home
This morning we board a flight to Arusha where dayrooms are provided until we transfer to the airport for our international flight. Arusha Coffee Lodge (dayroom) B,L
Departure Point :Arusha/ Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO
Return Detail :Arusha/ Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.