Highlights of Saint Petersburg Full-Day Shore Excursion
This visa-free shore excursion in St Petersburg is perfect for a 1-day visit. You will visit the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress, the Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood, and take a canal cruise. A private guide, a professional driver and visa-free permits will make this trip easy and comfortable.
per adult from
What's included :
- All tickets to mentioned museums
- Drinking water
- Port taxes and all fees
- Headsets starting from party of 7
- Private guide speaking the chosen language
- Visa-free permits for cruise passengers (will be sent to your email)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Port
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - Moika Embankment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Your friendly guide and private driver will meet you at your cruise ship after disembarkation and passing the control.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Start exploring the city with its first construction, St Peter & Paul Fortress and see the Cathedral from the outside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
Visit the cathedral where the Russian Tsars are buried and learn more about them.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Head to the biggest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums in the world. You will visit the Winter Palace and other historical buildings of the museum complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Enjoy a stroll along the central street of the city and take a break for lunch/coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Pass by the principal church of the city with its amazing colonnade.
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Take a tour of the most famous church in St Petersburg.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moika Embankment, St. Petersburg Russia
Take a romantic canal cruise along the ricers and canals before returning to the cruise ship at 6 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you after the customs control.Ports
- St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On Wednesdays, the Savior on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit St Nicholas Cathedral instead.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.