Highlights of Pompeii with Top Rated Guide - Small Group Tour
Pompei is known for its ancient city buried in 79 AD. from the eruption of Vesuvius. If you are in Naples or Sorrento, take the opportunity to visit the fascinating ruins of the Pompei archaeological park. Here, you will explore the theaters, forum and streets of the archaeological park and you will see the petrified bodies, the typical shops of the time and the thermal baths. During this experience you will seem to have gone back in time, you will be immersed in the charm of the antiquity. Also, you will admire buildings, structures and water circulation systems that dated back to ancient Roman times.
The tour will be guided by a local guide who knows all the anecdotes about Pompei, in short, a route not to be missed!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- skip-the-line tickets to the archeological park of Pompei
- local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro Grande, Via Paganora 19/A, Pompeii Italy
The theater was a place related to religion and at the same time center of entertainment. Participating in a show was a sign of civic belonging. The Teatro Grande is still used today for shows of all kinds to testify the continuity between the ancient city and the modern world. The Piccolo Teatro is dedicated to music and give you the feel to jump in the past!
Pass By: Forum, Via Villa dei Misteri, 80045 Pompeii Italy
The Forum of Pompeii was buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 and found following the archaeological excavations of ancient Pompeii. It was the main square of the city and represented the political, economic and religious center where demonstrations, tradings and debates took place; it is one of the best preserved of the ancient Italian cities.
Pass By: Tempio d'Iside, Pompei Scavi, Pompeii Italy
The temple dedicated to the goddess Isis shows the multicultural character of the city of Pompeii open to trade with the East and Greece. The cell dedicated to the divinity stands on a high podium in the center of the courtyard in the sacred area. There is also a large hall for ceremonies, two other rooms and the purgatorium, a room intended for purification where the water of the Nile flows.
Pass By: House of Menander (Casa del Menandro), Pompeii Italy
This big house owes its name to a portrait of Menandro, an Athenian playwright, placed in the portico and it represents the typical example of the home of a high-ranking family. The lobby is frescoed with scenes from the Iliad and Odyssey, a real wonder!
Departure Point :Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.