Highlights of Killarney Town & National Park Visit - Irish Experience Tour
To experience the best scenic highlights of the beautiful town of Killarney and a visit to the National Park of Killarney this tour has it all. It is a fully guided tour, visiting the top highlights of the most popular town in Ireland. This fascinating & truly enjoyable walking tour offers an Irish experience like no other, including an unforgettable tour to view the magnificent National Park of Killarney.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visit the charming highlights of Killarney town.
- Visit the incredible St Mary’s Gothic Cathedral.
- Visit the Gardens of Killarney House.
- Visit the world-famous Killarney National Park.
- Tour is led by expert local English-speaking guide with stories & insights to Irish life & culture.
- ● Enjoy epic views of the Irish countryside at the National Park of Killarney.
What's excluded :
- No transport is included
- No Food or Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Killarney, Killarney, County Kerry
Discover in depth some of the most charming streets in Killarney including Main & High Street while you take a stroll with your local expert guide who will show you some of the hidden highlights and share insights that you would never find or find out on your own.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Mary's Church of Ireland, Saint Mary's Church East Avenue Road Kenmare Place, Killarney V93 CD00 Ireland
Visit one of the most beautiful Gothic revival Church’s in Ireland. Completed in 1855, but delayed due to the potato famine, St. Mary's Cathedral was designed by noted British architect A.W.N. Pugin who designed Westminster Palace
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monsignor Hugh O’Flaherty Memorial, Killarney Enterprise Centre Saint Mary's Road Mission Road - Beech Road, on the Pavement, Killarney V93 VY26 Ireland
Visit this intriguing monument dedicated to Monsignor Hugh O’Flaherty Monument dedicated to the heroic priest who helped saved thousands of lives in Nazi-occupied Rome during the Second World War, his achievements have inspired several books and films such as ‘The Scarlet and the Black’ played by Gregory Peck.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Killarney House Gardens, Kenmare Place, Killarney V93 HE3C Ireland
Visit the picturesque Killarney House and Gardens nestled beyond the grand entrance to the National Park Here your guide will lead you on a guided stroll along pretty pathways weaving carefully through manicured gardens,
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Killarney National Park Cork Road, Killarney Ireland
With your local expert guide enter the magnificent Killarney National Park, near the town of Killarney, County Kerry, the first national park in Ireland. Sprawling over 10,236 hectares, tour guests will visit this idyllic National Park to explore and admire its many celebrated highlights
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Beech Road, Monearmore, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Return Detail :Muckross, Killarney National Park, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health & safety are our primary concern along with having a great tour. Guides follow hygiene protocols based on WHO & local government guidelines. We request guests practice hand sanitization on entering & leaving venues & request use of masks. High traffic areas sanitized by venue operators.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.