Highlights Of Hobart: Gourmet Food Tour
See the spectacular Maria Island and Freycinet National Park
Enjoy fresh Tasmanian foods, including seafood platters, berries, and wines
Take home a professional photo and video postcard experience of your day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Guide
- All food and drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
Following a pickup from your accommodation in Hobart, begin the tour with a scenic drive up the spectacular east coast. You’ll sample amazing Tasmanian fudge chocolate as you go past the incredible views heading for Maria Island and Freycinet National Park.
The first stop is on a white sandy beach looking out over Maria Island. Then, you will enjoy an incredible morning tea at the iconic Kate's Berry Farm. After this, taste some of the best wines in Tasmania to whet your appetite for a scrumptious long lunch.
Lunch is at the Devil's Corner Vineyard where you'll enjoy delicious fresh seafood, wood-fired pizza, and wine. On the drive home to Hobart, you’ll stop to enjoy a beautiful picnic or scallop pies depending on conditions.
Departure Point :Hotel Soho, 124 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call 24hrs in advance to schedule pick up time from hotel location
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.