Highlights of Almería
**PRICE DISPLAYED IS THE TOTAL PRICE FOR GROUP OF 6 PEOPLE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE PRICING DETAILS.**
Want to see the best of your holiday destination all in one day? Let us show you the most beautiful spots in this part of Andalucía we love so much!
Join us on this journey trough mountains, city and coast. Discover the very best of what this authentic province has to offer and keep Almería, `mirror of the sea´, in your heart forever.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - This tour includes a typical Spanish breakfast.
- Lunch - 2 tapas and 2 drinks per person.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alpujarra Almeriense, Alpujarra Almeriense, Province of Almeria, Andalucia
We will start our day in the Alpujarra mountains with a real Spanish breakfast in our charming home village Felix, followed by a beautiful panoramic drive through part of Almería´s Alpujarras and we will stop along the way for a glimpse of the desert of Tabernas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Almeria, Almeria, Province of Almeria, Andalucia
Afterwards you ´ll discover our capital city of Almería where you will have time to visit the amazing Moorish fortress Alcazaba.
Almería was voted culinary capital of Spain 2019, so of course we will invite you for some delicious tapas and a taste of the city´s unique 'Americano' (no, not the coffee!).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cabo de Gata, Cabo de Gata, Almeria, Province of Almeria, Andalucia
We will visit the 'Arrecife de las sirenas' *mermaids reef* and the lighthouse, situated in one of our province´s most precious pearls, the natural reserve Cabo de Gata, of volcanic origin and declared biosphere reserve by Unesco in 1997. We will drive by the salt mines and stop at the flamingo bird viewpoint.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto Almería, Almería, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.