Highlight of Ubud a Private Full day Tour
Enjoy Ubud Tours packages with the professional and friendly Bali Tours Driver. Service during your holiday by perform excellent services to make Ubud Village journey is memmoable one for you and family. Below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during Ubud Tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off Ubud Area
- Bottle water
- Private tour
- Parking Fees
- Balinese sarong (for temple)
- Private AC Car
What's excluded :
- Pick-up out of Ubud area will be an extra charge for USD $7/person (IDR 100.000/person)
- Entry/Admission - Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, you will see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation. You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
It should be on your bucket list on your Bali trip, since new tourism activity in Bali and it has become such a popular activity in Bali. This is worth a visit if you’re looking to experience the freedom and thrill of swinging high above the trees. Imagine swinging and get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures over river valley and rice fields.
In the same area, we would visit a Luwak coffee plantation and discover the secrets of the world’s most famous type of coffee.
Learning about the process of how they pick, sort, process, dry, until end.
Get a chance to try free tasting coffee in the plantation!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul is an important temple complex and also a national cultural heritage site. Tirta Empul Temple is a popular spot for purificaion. Locals follow the hindu religion bath in the holy water to clear their soul and ward off evil.
In this site, you will not only have a sightseeing, but you also have an opportunity come into the bubbling water for doing purificaion and feel a truly balinese experiences.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
One for Water Lover. At Tegenungan Waterfall you’ll enjoy the impressively green valley panorama with cascading water as a centrepiece, and swimming in Tegenungan waterfall is one of our highlights of a visit to this waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Free Pick-up & Drop-off in Ubud/Gianyar area!Extra charge pick-up & drop-off out of Ubud area for USD $7/person (IDR 100.000/person)Pick-up time : - Ubud/Gianyar area : 08:45am - Sanur area : 08:30am - Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu : 08:00am - Nusa Dua & Jimbaran : 07:45am
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.