Highlands Tour to Bukit Tinggi French Village and Genting Highlands
On this full day tour, you will spend 8 hours exploring many of the great things that Kuala Lampur has to offer.
Your English-speaking driver will pick you up from your hotel in either the Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya Districts in an air-conditioned vehicle. From there you will begin your journey to visit the Genting Highlands, Bukit Tinggi Village, Chin Swee Caves Temple, Colmar Tropicale, and the Japanese Garden at Bukit Tinggi.
Another great highlight of this tour is the Genting Cable Car Skyway, one of Genting Highland's most popular tourist attractions, providing a picturesque method of travel overlooking rainforest valleys stretching all the way to the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cable car ride (1-Way Sky Way Cable Car Ride to Genting Highlands Hotel)
- Entrace to Bukit Tinggi Colmar French Village
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya Districts)
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Village at Colmar Tropicale
- Entry/Admission - Chin Swee Cave Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks
- The Genting Highlands, located only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur, Resorts World Genting is a welcome change from the heat and humidity of the city. Crisp, invigorating breezes and cool mountain air keep things fresh during the daytime. Next, take to the skies on your ride on the Genting Cable Car Skyway. The cable car ride is one of Genting Highland's most popular tourist attractions, providing a picturesque method of travel to the peak that overlooks rainforest valleys stretching all the way to Kuala Lumpur on a good day. Enjoy the crisp mountain air as you make your way up to Resorts World Genting on the new Awana SkyWay. The gondolas fly over key attractions at the resort, giving you a bird’s eye view of the surroundings including a breathtaking view of the 130-million-year-old rainforest below.
You will also enjoy the Chin Swee Caves Temple, explore this grand religious site located on a sharp, rocky slope near the peak of Resorts World Genting. Remember to visit the iconic nine-story pagoda lit by lamps, the Sky Terrace, and the 15-meter high statue of Buddha. The temple will offer you a breathtaking view and is a good place to meditate and appreciate the wonders of nature.
Then enjoy your visit at Bukit Tinggi, it is well known for its French-styled Colmar Tropicale and Zen inspires Japanese Garden. The Colmar Tropicale retains the European-style architecture, decorated with cobblestone courtyard and streams of cafes and restaurants around the square, entertained by street performances and live bands, bringing you to a whole new European experience. The Japanese Garden at Bukit Tinggi is the first of its kind outside Japan. A tranquil and relaxing retreat, this garden is enclosed within a lush tropical rainforest and features attractions such as Japanese Tea House, Tatami Spa, and Botanical Garden.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pick-Up and Drop Off Provided at Kl/ PJ Hotels.Pick up time is at 10.00 am
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring along a sweater, jacket, coat, in case the weather turns chilly, cold
- If in any case the Cable car is close due to maintenance service,Transport will be provided to Genting Highlands Hotel
- Due to renovation, Outdoor Theme Park (Twentieth Century Fox ) is currently closed until further notice.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.