Highland Lochs, Glens and Whisky Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
Fancy sampling a wee dram o' whisky and exploring the rugged landscape of the Scottish Highlands? Combine the two on a small-group day trip from Edinburgh, and discover the real taste of Scotland! You’ll see the area’s beautiful scenery, full of lochs and glens, and sample Scotland’s favorite beverage. With a maximum group size of 16 passengers, this special full-day tour allows you to have a memorable and personal experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver/guide
- Top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Small Group Tour (16 people max)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery)
- Entry/Admission - Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rabbie's Cafe Bar, 6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, UK
Meet here for boarding 15 mins before the published departure time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Hermitage Woodland Walk, Just off A9 at Dunkeld, Dunkeld Scotland
Venture through dense woodland and enjoy gushing views of a gorgeous waterfall.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Queen's View, Pitlochry Scotland
Enjoy an iconic view said to have been a favourite of queens.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery, Aberfeldy PH15 2EB, UK
Taste the ‘water of life’ and learn to love it like a true Scotsman.
* Starting from November 2019, Dewar's distillery is closed on various dates throughout the winter. On these days you will be visiting Glenturret distillery instead.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunkeld Cathedral, 1.5 hours drive north of Edinburgh, Dunkeld Scotland
This village is surrounded by luscious forest, and boasts an incredible ruined cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rabbie's Cafe Bar, 6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Check-in closes 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Starting from November, Dewar's distillery is closed on Sundays throughout the winter. On these days you will be visiting Glenturret distillery instead. Please note that you will also visit Glenturret on these dates:
- 21st, 22nd, 24th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 31st of December // 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th of January // 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th of February // 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st of March
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.