Highland Golf Tours
The Highlands of Scotland is home to some of the best golf courses in the UK. Castle Stuart, on the outskirts of Inverness is one such world-class golf course as well as Royal Dornoch which was voted the second-best course in the world by Golf Digest magazine. There are other gems scattered across the Highlands including the Carnegie Club at Skibo Castle, Tain, Brora and Nairn Dunbar.
Book your Highland golfing tour experience today and visit some of the many challenging courses situated along the stunning northeast Highland coastline or play world-class courses situated further inland. This region of Scotland will challenge golfers of all ages and abilities even testing the skills of the most seasoned players.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
This is a full-day outing with any highland golf courses of your choice, all transported in a luxurious Mercedes Viano. Royal Dornoch Golf Course, Castle Stuart Golf Links, Nairn Golf Club etc. So long it is in reasonable driving distance of Inverness, let Friendly Highland Tours take you there.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.