High Line & Hudson Yards Walking Tour
Come experience the green oasis the most current and most expensive development in the history of NYC. Walk along its beautiful gardens. Admire and photograph the Vessel- this public structure rising 45.7 meters high and 2,500 interconnecting steps.
Prepare for a urban hiking experience, away from NYC busy streets and get lifted up into a garden path along the West side of Manhattan with amazing views of New York City and the Hudson river along the way. The High Line park is an example of urban renewal at its finest, a unique concept of a park, a green oasis among the concrete giants.
During the 2 hour walk you will visit the most important, the most historic points, sculptures, arts, and murals of the high line. Slowdown and check out the various species of plants that were specifically picked for the high line.
Highlights are the: the “Vessel”, Hudson Yards, Zaha Hadid building, the 10th Avenue square and overlook, Chelsea Market…
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This activity may not include admission ticket for "The Vessel"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Vessel, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2151
The most current and most expensive development in the history of NYC
Pass By: 520 W 28th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Zaha Hadid Building
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Amazing views of the most iconic building in New York City
Stop At: The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
Urban hiking experience, away from NYC busy streets.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York City, NY 10011-7006
Ending the tour at Chelsea Market.
Pass By: Pier 54, New York City, NY
Titanic's final destination
Pass By: Hudson River Park, 40 Hudson River Greenway, New York City, NY 10014
A part of Hudson River Park with almost 3 acres of new public park.
Pass By: Whitney Museum of American Art, 99 Gansevoort Street, New York City, NY 10014-1404
Art museum in lower Manhattan
Departure Point :34 St - Hudson Yards, 380-394 11th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :88 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.