High Atlas Mountain Villages & Valleys Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
Explore the Valleys and berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains.
Hike to the Armed Waterfalls
Lean about local Culture and History
Enjoy local meals prepared by loacl women.
Ride camels along the valley
See Toubkal peak 4167m
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport from and back to Marrakech
- Local Guide ( English , French , spanish speaking)
- Camel ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
After leaving Marrakech ( red city), The Atlas Mountain including its highest peaks appears , start with Tahnaout village taking photos of it locals villages , met local women, visit the Market if this is Tuesday .
Camels on place near Moulay Brahim , ride for short time alongside the Righaya river .
The Trip Continue to the Little Chamonix of the Atlas Mountain , it is Imlil ,little village in the Atlas Mountain , her start hiking trip around berber villages and valleys of the Ait Mizan valley , some mint tea in served in local house of course with some local nuts ...
The Trip becomes lovely as we get higher and enjoy the views from top villages handeled around the valleys .
Lunch is wiating at our local house , Tajine, or Couscous , local Salad , fruits and of course mint tea as this is our tradional drink.
After lunch set off for short walk to meet your driver and get back to Marrakech to arrive by 17:00
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any where in Marrakech , Riads , Hotels and local appartements or arrange meeting pointPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- bring : walking shoes,fleec,sun creme,sun glasses,camera,hats...
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.