High Atlas Mountain Guided Hiking Day Trip from Marrakech
A day trip to very remote berber villages and valleys in the high atlas mountains. You will explore very wonderful landscapes in Azzaden valley and Azib Tamsoult; you will have a chance to see a waterfall and meet local people along the way too!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport from and back to Marrakech
- Local guide
- a Guided Walking tour
What's excluded :
- Soft Drinks
- Mineral water
- You will be picked up at your hotel at 7:30am. Drive towards the high atlas mountains, passing via Asni town which is know by its weekly market every Saturday. Once you reach Tagadirt n’Ait Ali, you will take a rough road uphill to Tizi n’Tacht Pass from where you will have amazing views towards Imlil valley and Azzaden valley! Carry on driving to Tizi Oussem village where you will be dropped off,and from where you will start your hike towards Azib Tamsoult.
You will be walking by Tizi Oussem village, and uphill to Tamsoult which is a very remote place, very breathtaking views! Enjoy lunch at a refuge there, then visit a nearby waterfall before you walk back down via the same route to Tizi Oussem where you will join a vehicle that will takes you back to Marrakech via the same road!
Drop off at your hotel around 5pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.