Lunch,Bevareges,Museum Tickets,Insurance and Luxury car(5 seats available) are all included.
Prices of the tours are always for maximum 4 adult visitors children up 7 are all free.Cleopatra's pool is included.
Cotul Tourism Company
As an experienced agency both in International and Domestic Tourism for 29 years,we have been trying to give best services with most reasonable prices.We are a family who mainly focuses on customer satisfaction.
As “Group A” licensed Travel Agency through the Ministery of Culture and Tourism, we are allowed to organize and provide all of tourism activities.
We invite you to try our services and make a comparision. Our experience is the source of our confidence. Our tour guides are specialists on their subjects.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Entry/Admission - Laodikeia Antik Kenti
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
Many years ago, Greeks and Romans discovered the curative properties of the warm mineral springs that are found in Pamukkale. Predictably, these springs attracted droves of tourists to the place, but not only to seek therapeutic comforts, but also to see the magnificence of the hardened calcium bicarbonate cascading over the cliffs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Cleopatra’s Thermal Pool in Pamukkale is a magical place combing relaxation, beauty and history. The thermal pool was built during the Roman era after they discovered the warm waters of Pamukkale provided relief for illnesses such as asthma, arthritis and digestive problems.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laodikeia Antik Kenti, Pamukkale Bulvari, Oren Caddesi Goncali Mahallesi, Denizli Turkey
The name of the city was originally “Diopolis” (City of Zeus) and then “Rhodas” (Asopos Hill). In the middle of the third century BC., the Hellenistic city was established by Antiochus II of Syria (261-246 BCE) in the region and it was named “Laodikeia” after his wife Laodice.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Kuşadası port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.